Plainview, NY 11803
Download Story Here
PLAINVIEW, NY, September 6 – Silber Properties closed the summer of 2019 with a blitz of four great deals. Numerous agents within Silber Investment Properties worked directly with both the purchasing side and selling side of these transactions which culminated with 4 East Coast Triple Net (NNN)_closings in the last week of August that totaled just shy of $16 Million.
Properties included in these transactions are as follows:
- White Castle
- Address: 3810 John F. Kennedy Blvd, Union City, NJ
- Building Size: 1,850 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Size: .7 Acres
- Sale Date: Aug. 28
- Sales Price: $1,900,000
- Seller: White Finch LLC, Seaford, NY
- Purchaser: Sam Frankel, Cedarhurst, NY
- Marty Sass of Silber Investment Properties represented the Purchaser
- Adam Silber of Silber Investment Properties represented the Seller
- Address: 11 Steeple Way, Wells, ME
- Building Size: 13,225 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Size: 2.1 Acres
- Sale Date: Aug. 29
- Sales Price: $6,250,000
- Seller: Wells Realty Limited Partnership
- Purchaser: Avise Properties
- Stuart Frankel of Silber Investment Properties represented both the Purchaser and Seller
- Address: 180 Bridgeton Pike, Mantua NJ
- Building Size: 14,490 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Size: 2.2 Acres
- Sale Date: Aug. 29
- Price: $6,100,000
- Seller: GPBC Mantua, LLC
- Purchaser: Mantua WAG, LLC, Greenvale, NY
- Bret Verderber of Silber Investment Properties represented the Seller
- Stuart Frankel of Silber Investment Properties represented the Purchaser
- Address: 125 Rainbow Lake Rd, Boiling Springs, SC
- Building Size:4,713 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Size: 2.06 Acres
- Sale Date: Aug. 30th
- Price: $1,426,000
- Seller: Boyd L. Hyder
- Purchaser: Prestige WW, LLC
- Stuart Frankel of Silber Investment Properties represented both the Seller and Purchaser
ABOUT SILBER INVESTMENT PROPERTIES
Long Island based commercial real estate brokerage; Silber Investment Properties (SIP), specializes in the acquisition and disposition of retail investment properties ranging from multi-million dollar shopping centers to a single tenant chain store. In addition the SIP National Net Leased Division brokers hundreds of Triple-Net (NNN) Properties across the country. Silber Investment Properties has earned a reputation for brokering off-market, in-house transactions, and maintains relationships with REITs, large corporations, family trusts, developers, and private investors.